Abramowitz & Stegun
Handbook of Mathematical Functions
The classic "Handbook of Mathematical Functions", edited by Milton
Abramowitz and Irene Stegun, now available on your iPhone or iPad.
Over 4000 equations and 170 graphs available at the flick of your
finger. Perfect for students, scientists, engineers and even
supermodels who can't quite remember how that recurrence relation for
Legendre polynomials goes.
Bulky and obsolete tables have been removed, and in some cases
replaced with interactive calculators-- Binomial coefficients,
Stirling numbers and much more.
Comprehensive menus make finding right section quick and easy.
Buy it once, use it forever.
- Elementary Analytical Methods
- Elementary Transcendental Functions
- Exponential Integral and Related Functions
- Gamma Function and Related Functions
- Error Function and Fresnel Integrals
- Legendre Functions
- Bessel Functions of Integer Order
- Bessel Functions of Fractional Order
- Integrals of Bessel Functions
- Struve Functions and Related Functions
- Confluent Hypergeometric Functions
- Coulomb Wave Functions
- Hypergeometric Functions
- Jacobian Elliptic Functions and Theta Functions
- Elliptic Integrals
- Weierstrass Elliptic and Related Functions
- Parabolic Cylinder Functions
- Mathieu Functions
- Spheroidal Wave Functions
- Orthogonal Polynomials
- Bernoulli and Euler Polynomials, Riemann Zeta Function
- Combinatorial Analysis
- Numerical Interpolation, Differentiation and Integration
- Probability Functions
- Miscellaneous Functions
- Base Conversion
- Laplace Transforms